• Help Enterprise and ISV organizations architect Windows Azure based solutions.
• Drive prototype solutions (along with our development teams) that demonstrate the use cases for cloud based solutions using “Platform as a Service” Cloud platforms like Windows Azure.
• Identify opportunities for reusable building blocks, patterns and solutions, creating an arsenal of top quality and applicable intellectual property for creating high quality Azure solutions.
• Help grow the technical capabilities of the organization and grow Azure community mindshare by working towards becoming an Azure MVP and speaking at cloud events and webinars.
• Assist internal and Microsoft project teams with technical/competitive/architecture discussions and deliverables for both pre-sales and post sales delivery
• Develop and deliver prototype solutions on Windows Azure to validate architectural concepts
• Engage in Solution architecture “whiteboard” sessions with ISV and enterprise architects
• Engage with Architects and CXO’s on drill down sessions on Windows Azure and other key components of the Microsoft Cloud Strategy
• Articulate the best practices in cloud computing solutions using the Windows Azure platform
• Speak at events, conduct webinars, author white papers, conduct webinars on Cloud Computing
• Contribute to development of statements of work and project estimates.
• Ensure project deliverables are aligned with solution technical architecture and vision.
• Relevant Microsoft solution/product certifications preferred.
• Consulting and solution sales experience preferred.
• Outstanding communication skills, including presenting and to a wide range of audiences.
• Strong collaboration and analytical skills.
• Excellent relationship building, decision-making, conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• The ability to perform 50% travel from a major US city.
Skill sets needed
• 8 + years experience architecting and developing enterprise scale Microsoft platform solutions using .NET 3.5/4.0, C# and SQL Server.
• Experience building or migrating multiple solutions to Microsoft Azure and/or comparable cloud platforms.
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solution experience.
• Agile development methodology experience
• Team and/or Project leadership/management experience preferred.
• Services business development experience preferred.
• Bachelor-level degree or higher preferred.
Interested parties should contact Brian Cortright at:
.NET 3.5/4.0, C# and SQL Server