Position Brief: Architect - Revit Modeler
Optima, Inc. , an elite and award-winning Architecture, Development, and Construction firm seeks an individual dedicated to contributing to and maintaining the highest level of design standards. www.optimaweb.com
This tactical position will contribute to the multi-disciplinary project team, working on high-end developments from conception to completion. This individual must have extensive experience generating architectural models and construction documents using Revit.
Candidate MUST Possess Each of the Following :
- Create the Revit Model and the Revit-based Construction Documents for assigned projects.
- Coordinate subcontractors’ 3D models using Navisworks and work with the subs directly.
- Prepare specifications for trades and bid construction work in conjunction with the team.
- Work with the team to schedule construction work and estimate cost using 3D Software.
- Review and approve contractors’ shop drawings to meet document preparation schedules.
- Be responsible for responding to RFIs and raising queries for the Project Manager to resolve.
Compensation A very competitive salary will be offered, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Architecture.
- Min. 3 years of 3D modeling using Revit; 4-6 years overall experience in an architectural firm.
- Experience with projects that involve large-scale buildings highly desirable.
- Advanced Revit proficiency and extensive 3D software experience creating construction documents.
- Thorough knowledge of design techniques and tools pertaining to technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, government regulations and building codes.
- Aptitude to work both independently and as a team member.
- Focused work ethic with superior organizational and time management skills.
Apply via email with resume attachment and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- 24 months ago - save job