# of openings:
Symphony Teleca is a world-leading supplier of software solutions and engineering services to the automotive and mobile industry. Our unmatched domain expertise and experience, combined with a global footprint enable our customers to realize their products, services and visions. Symphony Teleca has approximately 6,000 employees in 12 countries.
Job Description: -HTML5/Object-C Architect
Symphony Teleca is looking for a HTML5/Object- C Architect with architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with the technical project manager and developers to oversee and drive iterative SDLC. Drive architectural patterns and design improvements including performance tuning to realize SLA objectives.
- Establish and maintain technical credibility and mentor development staff in designing and implementing elegant and maintainable solutions to business problems.
- Collaborate as part of a development team contributing in group problem solving sessions, pair programming, code reviews and retrospectives.
- Work with other development leads to triage and resolve issues that arise from the development team and escalate as necessary to management.
- Contribute thought leadership on approach, design, and process by providing alternatives and revealing trade-offs to facilitate the making of rational decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Six or more years of application architecture and/or product development experience
- Master in HTML, HTML5, CSS3, and SEO with more than 5-years hands-on experience.
- Master in Objective-C and iOS with more than 2-year hands-on experience
- Engaged in design and implementation of server SW( PHP and Python are preferred)
- Object-oriented analysis and design, Design Patterns
- Strong ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex design and coding problems
- Experience working with software development life cycle
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and techniques, and continuous development
Teleca AB - 21 months ago