Position Description :
EBI Consulting is seeking to fill a full-time, Architectural
Historian to work from EBI’s Corporate Office in Burlington, MA.
Responsibilities will include preparation of Section 106 and National
Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) reports for projects throughout the Northeast
and Mid-Atlantic Regions. Strong technical report writing skills and ability to
conduct intensive archival and technical research is a must. Prior working experience in Section 106
regulatory process and direct experience in preparing Section 106 compliance
documents is preferred, but not required. Applicants should be able to effectively communicate with EBI’s
employees and clients and work as part of a team. Extensive local and regional travel will be required.
Education & Experience requirements:
- M.A. required in Historic Preservation, Architectural History, Art History, History or other directly related field.
- Strong attention to detail, flexible and motivated
- Organized with the ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Candidate must meet the Secretary of the Interior’s Professional
Qualifications Standards for Architectural History.
EBI Consulting - 17 months ago