The Area Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of multiple operations and/or service lines. The core accountabilities for an Area Manager are Quality, Safety, Customer Service and Overall Business Performance. The Area Operations Manager is accountable for ensuring the integration and support of sales and account management programs and initiatives.
• Meeting or exceeding customer requirements. This position requires a person who embraces customer service with a passion.
• Provide area operations management support for all sales and account management activities, initiatives and programs.
• Maintaining adherence to Recall Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Manage and improve upon key performance indicators (KPIs) such as Profit Margin %, Asset Utilization, Service Level Status, and Productivity Levels.
• Managing quality execution of numerous projects from launch through implementation
• Conduct performance evaluations and reviews for direct reports to ensure continuous development and performance improvement for personnel.
• Responsible for facility management including building maintenance, capacity planning and management, facility safety code compliance.
• Manage the R&M and maximum utilization of the fleet.
• Risk management including safety, SOP compliance, fire code compliance and OSHA operating practices.
• Evaluating processes to assure optimization of resources in relation to route management and IC operations.
• Directly manage cost control measures, which include overtime management, expense control, and productivity.
• Develop and execute operations improvement initiatives utilizing the IMPACT toolkit.
• Maximize financial performance through cost control and proactive P&L management.
• Undergraduate degree
• Leadership experience
• Logistics/fleet mgt experience
• Industrial plant management
• P&L Mgt experience
• Warehouse inventory management experience
• Proficiency with technology
• Military experience
• Graduate level education
• Experience with 6-Sigma and Lean business process improvement methodologies
• Sales Experience
• Business and MIS degree
• Engineering background
• Process/project mgt training & experience
What experience will be valued?
• Document Management industry experience
• 10 years in a leadership/mgt capacity
• Project management experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Equivalent Experience
• Proven leadership experience required. Must have a track record of success leading teams in a multiple site environment
• Operations experience required, logistics and project management experience preferred.
• Aggressive about career growth; this position is designed for leaders who want to progress on a fast-track career.
• Ability to determine optimal solutions to complex problems, issues.
• Flexibility to adapt to change in an aggressive, high-growth company.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
• Understanding and working knowledge of DOT and OSHA regulations and compliances.
• Project management skills
Recall - 20 months ago
It's not necessary to memorize your documents: this company can Recall them for you. Recall Corporation is one of the world's...