As our Area Sales Manager , you will be instrumental in providing input for market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and sales promotions. Acting as liaison between clients, distributors, and sales , you will develop a sales plan and strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will t rain and assist distributors representatives with product knowledge and sales demonstrations.
- Meet and exceed all sales goals assigned for the region of responsibility.
- Act as liaison between client, distributors, sales, and departments of PTS.
- Obtain customer orders according to established policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot customer complaints and issues that may arise in their region.
- Manage, motivate, and maintain the morale of assigned employees.
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with PTS management.
- Analyze and control expenditures of region to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- 5+ years of sales experience required.
- 2+ years of medical sales and management.
- Bachelors degree in Business/Sales/Management or similar field required.
- Willingness to travel that may be frequent and for extended periods.
- Proven track record of selling technology-based diagnostic or physician-preference products to US physicians is essential.
- Effectively present information and interact with groups of managers, clients, internal and external customers, and the general public.
- Read and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or governmental regulations.
- Competent writing ability to draft professional reports and business correspondence.
- Outstanding desire to excel in leadership and revenue goals.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Polymer Technology Systems, Inc . will reward your talents with a total compensation commensurate with experience. This includes a base salary plus commission and bonus opportunities . You will also receive a generous benefits package including medical benefits, dental, flexible medical spending account, car allowance, life insurance, LT disability, PTO, and 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
If you are a proven healthcare sales professional , we encourage you to apply online now . We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career site or cut and paste your resume into the body of an email.
To learn more about Polymer Technology Systems , please visit www.cardiochek.com .
Polymer Technology Systems requests that all candidate communication be directed to Safari Solutions.
Drew Smith , HR Consultant
Safari Solutions - 16 months ago