Working as an Area Sales Manager – Premise Internet, you will be considered the Subject Matter Expert for search engine marketing (SEM) as well all offerings of YP.COM YellowPages.com. You will manage to the assigned sales objectives and goals of the sales agents and local sales office.
As a multi-billion dollar local search, media and advertising company, YP brings together one of the industry's most successful digital companies, the largest local ad network and a cross-country sales presence of thousands of media consultants, as it expands its leadership in the mobile local ad market. The company was recently named among the top 50 digital media companies in the world.
YP is the largest, most progressive and comprehensive advertising solutions provider to small and medium businesses offering revenue and customer growth through best in class online presence, search optimization, traditional listings and consulting on our overall service portfolio. YP creates local search and advertising products that encourage consumers to discover and engage with local businesses across online, print and mobile platforms. YP's suite of advertising offerings includes its flagship products YP.com, YP Local Ad Network, Direct Mail solutions, the popular YP mobile app and The YP Real Yellow Pages®. YP.com, which attracts over 30 million monthly online unique visitors, is also accessed by millions of users each month via the mobile web.
• Show effective management of territory and client-base to meet and exceed individual and division/branch revenue objectives.
• Work closely with the local leadership team to promote, integrate and meet the SEM and sales office objectives.
• Work with local sales representatives to assist in the sale of SEM and YP.COM products through field coaching, training and collateral. Some of the expectations include but not limited to:
1. In the car/cube with account executives/media managers for a minimum of 10 appointments a week
2. Actively involved in the closing of 4 appointments per week that include SEM
• Exceed Sales Objectives designed to be in line with Market Growth.
• Deliver sales presentations to the local Advertisers through joint and/or team selling with the local sales representative, as well as through acting as the SME in local search seminars.
• Coordinate and act as a liaison with the performance managers, product managers & customer service.
• Obtain leads for upsell opportunities from the sales agent, through cold-call blitzes and networking.
• Attend “Investment Monday” as well as local sales meetings with a 15 minute training for the team on identified gaps in results.
• Work with Marketing on business development initiatives.
• 3 or more years sales experience, in a commission environment
• 1 or more years sales training experience desired
• 2 or more years SEO sales experience; with proven sales results
• SEM and SEO proficiency is required.
• Currently Google AdWords certified
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including a matching 401(k), bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment.
YP LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
YP - 17 months ago
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...