Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving all sales of Blink EVSE through direct and indirect sales channels in the specified region. This is a field sales job and travel, particularly throughout the territory, is required. Occasional travel out of region for team meetings in Phoenix or potentially other areas may be required.
- Identify, Establish and Close deals with a productive dealer and manufacture rep network that is relied-upon to make majority of Blink sales goals
- Prospect, Cultivate and Close direct Blink opportunities.
- Make sales presentations to prospects and be used locally as the voice of Blink
- Ensure indirect channels are trained and kept in prime shape
- Manage pipeline and forecasting to meet and exceed assigned quotas
- Maintain a current view of the territory inside the Blink CRM system
- Ensure that objectives are met
- Spend field time and assist in closing larger deals with dealers.
- Ensure a current, working knowledge of the solution and value proposition
- Focus immediately on key markets inside territory to ensure dominant, competitive position
- Act as primary for business term negotiation for contracts and liaison between General Counsel and SVP, On-Road Operations
Primary areas of focus
1. Make and exceed assigned quota
2. Develop a vibrant indirect sales channel
3. Spend field time closing new deals and cross-selling current customers
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Should be goal/quota oriented and best candidate has a background in hardware, software and/or commercial real estate. Candidate should be able to establish and cultivate new sales and new Channel organizations. Candidate should also have experience managing quota attainment via indirect sales channels .
Possesses disciplines in sales skills….Miller-Heiman Strategic Selling would be optimal. Has a good history of working with a CRM. Has excellent enthusiasm, energy and likes to win in a competitive marketplace. Knows how to create excellent internal and external relationships.