Walden Security is currently seeking Armed Security Officers to fill personnel requirements in Dunlap and Pikeville, TN.
Armed Security Officers will guard property against potential acts of terrorism, criminal activity, fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry by performing the following duties:
- Understand and execute the Post Orders (written and verbal) for each site/post. These include operational, safety and emergency instructions unique to the various sites/posts.
- Monitor assigned locations for illegal intrusion or activity. Monitoring can be either active or static and may include the use of Closed Circuit Televisions or other electronic means at the client site. Properly notify authorities (supervisors, police or fire department, client, etc.) of emergency situations and/or post order violations.
- Conduct access control operations. Familiarization of authorized and authentic identification documents is essential and required for these duties. Permit only authorized personnel access to property/site. Properly notify authorities (supervisors, police or fire department, client, etc.) of attempted or successful access control violations.
- Understand and apply use of force rules as required by the situation. Be prepared to employ graduated use of force to ensure only that force which is necessary to subdue or detain is used.
- Complete required written documentation of activities to include logs, journals, incident reports and statements.
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED and six (6) months related experience / training. Successfully complete all training and certification required of the position (varies by contract).
Language Skills: Read, write, speak and understand English.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations: Be a U.S. citizen; possess a valid state driver's license; possess or be able to obtain certificates, licenses and/or other specified documentation required by the contract (varies by contract).
Physical Requirements: Meet all contract mandates in regard to physical health, conditioning and abilities (varies by contract). A physical agility test and/or medical examination may be required.
Drug Test Requirement: Have negative results on company/contract mandated drug test.
Background Investigation: Have successful results from a third-party background investigation (criteria vary by contract).
Walden Security is something of a right-hand man -- or in this case, woman -- to businesses and government. Majority owned and operated by...