Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is one of North America’s largest consumer packaged food and beverage companies, with annual revenues of more than $18 billion. With the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse, Kraft has an unrivaled portfolio of products in the beverages, cheese, refrigerated meals and grocery categories. Its iconic brands include
Kraft’s 23,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada have a passion for making the foods and beverages people love. Kraft Foods Group is a member of the Standard & Poor’s 500 and the NASDAQ-100 indices.
Responsible for taking shingled bacon drafts and placing then in a state of readiness for packaging and then place them onto the product lug conveyer.
SAFETY / QUALITY
1. Know and follow all PPE requirements for the job – have your PPE on and ready to go when you get to the line.
2. Know and follow all GMP’s in the performance of this job.
3. Know and follow Operation Quality Production Specifications in performance of the job.
4. Know and follow manufacturer’s equipment manual to safely operator equipment including but not limited to scissors and belt adjustments.
5. Know and follow Operational Quality Production Specifications in performance of the job.
1. Be at your work station, properly equipped following GMP and PPE rules on time and ready to perform.
2. Perform all pre-operational safety inspections including but not limited to:
STANDS: Always adjust stand to the correct height of 2” to 3” below your elbows. Make sure the stand in locked into place before stepping on it.
MATS: DO not use mats that hang over the edge of the stands.
GUARDS: Make sure guards are in place at your work station.
3. Work as a team and assist other arrangers as needed.
4. Communicate with the Slicer Operator if the meat is not coming on the board and Line Tech or Maintenance if there are any additional equipment issues.
1. Take single drafts of OM Bacon and arrange them correctly on the carrier board.
2. Check to make sure that there are no foreign objects such as bone, fly ash, hair glands, etc. In the product.
3. Please drafts of bacon onto the lug conveyer filling all holes.
4. Move stacks to allow for the holes to be filled effectively.
5. When on the Eagle Eye, utilize the stacks to fill any holes.
6. Assist with rejects when you have available time.
7. Keep area clean, sweep floors, empty white tubs into v-mags, empty trash cans and red tubs into yellow barrels, and any other housekeeping duties as needed.
8. Perform additional duties as directed by supervisor.
High School Diploma
Drive for Results
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Employee is trained on the job for an amount of time to be determined by supervisor and trainer. Certification of the employee will be complete after the training period is complete.
Ability to work in extreme cold to hot conditions for lengthy periods of time (approx 30 degrees F to 110 degrees F).
Ability to stand continuously.
Ability to lift, push, and / or pull up to 50 lbs.
Ability to bend, twist and kneel.
Fine manipulation using upper extremities.
Kraft Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Kraft recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
Kraft - 10 months ago