Mahalo is looking for a Art Director + Product Manager who will take our products to the next level through world-class designs that create a stunning, emotional, and functional experience. |
We want you to be involved in every aspect of product design, including bringing your own ideas to our products. We°ve learned quickly that the line between design, function, and interface on mobile is thin -- if it exists at all. This job requires strong leadership abilities to mentor and guide a product team of awesome designers, videographers and content creators.
We are in the process of developing our Inside.com brand + product, so this is an exceptional opportunity to put your stamp on what will be an awesome, media-shifting product (we°re sure!).
Leadership + Management Reqs:
- 5-10+ years of experience in design
- Solid portfolio (including world-class product designs)
- Excellent UI/UX design experience
- Strong typography and composition skills
- Ability to effectively translate designs into final assets using appropriate tools
- Strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Lead the creative development process, providing creative feedback to team members
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a productive, supportive environment for the Product team. Be a mentor by providing both creative and technical expertise and leadership.
- Prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Make decisions on a daily basis that ensure both efficiency and creative quality. Set expectations and standards (build a culture) for creative team
- Create and manage design artifacts, creative mock-ups and maintain consistency of creative elements
- Maintain a fluent understanding of current Web, email and interactive trends, technologies and best practices
- Utilize a broad skill set that includes: app and web design, email, social, mobile and other digital media types
- About Mahalo/Inside.com
Mahalo/Inside.com is experimenting in the educational, self-improvement and real-time content space through mobile, web, and video. We believe that the future of data consumption is in mobile and plan to change the way people learn and consumer information in a big way. We°ve already released multiple top-ranked apps in the Apple App Store and are looking for talented individuals to help us in achieving our mission. We°re a Silicon Valley-style tech company that happens to be in LA. This kind of opportunity is VERY rare and the rewards of working with us are potentially life changing. We°re well funded by Sequoia (the same people that backed Google, Yahoo, and YouTube), as well as Newscorp, Mark Cuban, Elon Musk (Paypal, Tesla, Space X), and CBS.
If you believe that you fit the requirements and are up for the challenge, please send us your PORTFOLIO and RESUME.
Mahalo - 15 months ago