Carling Communications, Inc. is a San Diego-based, full-service professional services firm that specializes in marketing, advertising, and physician communications within the pharmaceutical and specialty biotechnology industries. The Art Director will be responsible for conception and design of integrated advertising campaigns and ensuring work is strategically and creatively on point.
- Develops creative, strategic ideas that solve specific client marketing challenges.
- Ensures on-brand design that aligns with the overall strategy.
- Monitors overall quality of creative design output and provides direction and leadership
- Fosters positive relationships between creative and other agency functional areas. Encourages strong collaborative relationships with account management and other areas.
- Executes initial concepts through to final completion
- Leads art design in client meetings as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME, PORTFOLIO AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in advertising, marketing, graphic arts or equivalent area of study.
- Minimum 5+ year's creative design experience
- Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills with a commitment to superior quality
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced PC or Mac experience with all Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite