The Kindle Worldwide Marketing team is looking for an exceptional Art Director/Senior Designer to lead the global design of Kindle and Kindle Fire print and outdoor advertising, and the Kindle brand identity.
Are you a brilliantly talented designer with a passion for print and brand development that can think strategically and roll up your sleeves and execute? Can you develop a vision, quickly bring concepts to life as prototypes, then iterate and refine them as you gather and factor in customer and business requirements?
The ideal candidate will be passionately customer-centric and have a deep portfolio that demonstrates design excellence in bringing major brands and products to life in print and out-of-home advertising, retail point of sale, and brand development. This role is for a highly capable individual contributor who can also direct internal and external creative resources, and has the composure and communication talent to effectively present to senior executives.
- Conceive and create innovative ad designs to achieve marketing goals
- Art direct photo-shoots and lead pre-production planning
- Quickly develop concept mockups to visualize new ideas in context
- Present ad concepts effectively to senior executives
- Create displays, signage and other communication materials for Kindle retailers
- Develop and maintain Kindle brand style guide and usage guidelines
To learn more about the Kindle team at Amazon, visit www.amazon.com/careers/kindle and apply now.
- An online portfolio of your work is required. Please add your online portfolio link at the top of your resume when you apply .
- 7+ years of relevant professional graphic design experience
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive the design development and review cycle
- Experience and passion for working in a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Fluency in English. Other European language skills beneficial
- Unwavering attention to detail with an acute awareness that everything counts
- Have strong bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...