International Fine Art Expositions - Expoships seeks well qualified sales professionals to assist with promoting international art and luxury events in the Florida market. As a measure of the current economy, IFAE is growing the size and frequency of events in the market. Professionals with strong prospecting and closing skills and career knowledge of the art and luxury industry will be extremely successful, create value for their clients, and enhance the shows themselves.
Art exposition sales professionals solicit and contract art gallery owners to exhibit in one of IFAE’s international exhibits that occur throughout the year. They work directly with the show directors and the principals of the company. They are assisted by the sales support staff who ensure that new leads are constantly directed to them and that their prospective clients have all needed sales materiel. Sales professionals travel to other art events globally and travel to other cities to meet face to face with potential customers. Luxury show sales staff will work directly with the Show Manager in developing a sales marketing plan.
- At least 5 years of exposition or relevant sales experience
- A background in the art /luxury industry as well as an academic knowledge of art.
- Maintain a personal level of sophistication commensurate with the brand at all times
- Independently implements organization sales and sales marketing plans
- A successful track record of establishing sales goals, and the proven ability meet or exceed those goals
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in USA will not be considered.
Applications are requested to submit cover with resume indicating their rationale for application to our company.
All candidates should carefully examine International Fine Art Expositions’ website at www.ifae.com and Expoships at www.expoships.com prior to application.
- Highly competitive, productivity based compensation
- Base salary commiserate with career progression
- Comprehensive Benefit Schedule