Warner Music Group Description: With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Cordless, East West, Elektra, Nonesuch, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Rykodisc, Sire, Warner Bros. and Word, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Department Description: WBR Off-Roster catalog artist royalties branch of Rhino Royalties
High Level Job Description: Primarily responsible for processing and reporting royalties related to physical and digital products.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Analyze and interpret contracts and deal memos.
- Create and maintain structures in royalties system.
- Audit royalty statements and request payments for artists and royalty participants.
- Coordinate with Income Tracking department to ensure third-party licensing is properly allocated among royalty participants.
- Conduct special projects as needed.
- This position has a generally heavy workload with monthly deadlines and statement cycle deadlines. It may require the staff member to work long hours and to have the ability to plan vacation so as not to interfere with meeting deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access
- Previous experience with SAP and EROS royalty system a plus.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous royalty accounting experience preferred.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company’s Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee’s religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2011 Warner Music Inc.
Warner Music Group - 9 months ago