We are Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), North America’s largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a
location. The role of the
is to be responsible for the day to day operation of the branch’s Service Department in compliance with established policies and procedures. Plans, directs and controls the activities of the Service Department to ensure the overall growth and profit objectives are met. Formulates the major objectives, specific plans, plan procedures and programs for the Service Department; evaluates the department’s results and performance against objectives. Maintains the highest quality standards of professionalism in serving the customer and identifying their needs. This individual would have the opportunity to:
- Assesses present and future needs, trends, problems and profit opportunities of the Service Department.
- Within the Company’s overall plans and policies, establishes short and long term operating and financial objectives for the Service Department.
- Ensures that approved policies and objectives are clearly understood and effectively applied within the department.
- Formulates annual and monthly sales/profit objectives and expense budget in accordance with company objectives.
- Reviews and appraises the results of activities within the department and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Travels with outside sales force and own on to customer locations on a regular basis promoting Service Department and dealerships.
- Works with Parts Manager and outside sales force in a proactive way to improve labor sales efforts of outside sales force.
- Maintains appropriate communication within and between all departments within the branch.
- Promotes safe work habits and ensures that safety rules are followed.
- Develops and maintains policies and practices which will ensure positive employee and customer relations.
- Is familiar with the activities of competition, market conditions and department operation; keeps the Branch Manager informed.
- Coordinates the processing of warranty claims with Warranty Manager and administers warranty and policy adjustments in the most fair and honest manner for the customer, dealership and vendor.
Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- CDL preferred.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in related field.
- Must display excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Requires previous supervisory experience.
- Must have positive can-do attitude.
- Must have strong work ethics and commitment to extra hours when needed.
Our Benefits Include:
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
• Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off program
• 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
• Flexible Spending Account
• OEM Continued Education
• Safety Incentives
• Extensive Training and Engine Certification
• Uniforms and Laundry Service
• Latest Diagnostic Tools and Equipment
• Internal Promotion Opportunities
• On the Job Training
MHC Kenworth - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) helps those who are in for the long haul. The company runs about 40 heavy-duty truck dealerships that carry new...