Posting Job Title: Ashtabula-Supervisor, Direct Sales
Requisition #: 145849BR
Posting Location: Ashtabula, OH, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Supervise a team of Direct Sales Representatives (DSR) in a manner which contributes to team effectiveness and supports the company's objectives. The objectives are:
Gain customers Provide a high quality service Project a positive company image Operate in the most cost-effective manner possible Delivering high performance Revenue growth while maintaining a competitive advantage. Essential Job Functions:
- Work with DSRs in the field daily on a rotating or as-needed basis.
- Complete observations sheet on DSRs and report finds to management.
- Ensure team of DSRs meets or exceeds weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals as determined by management; other related objectives may be added that maximize product penetration.
- Work directly with the Direct Sales team to establish individual goals, objectives and action plans designed to attain company, departmental, and personal objectives.
- Responsible for dissemination of information, responsibilities and assignments to sales team as directed by management.
- Ensure all DSRs maintain a customer friendly and professional image and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Ensure all DSRs sell in accordance with properly authorized company policies.
- Ensure all sales meet the company's standards.
- Submit new strategies, ideas and suggestions for meeting budget expectations whenever possible and applicable to management.
- Provide information to management on the results of sales and provide feedback from the public on promotional campaigns.
- Assist management to ensure returned proper market coverage. Inspect unworkable addresses returned by the sales staff such as vacants, voids and deletes.
- Coordinate and facilitate missed or problem installations with sales reps, customers and the
- Verify accuracy of check-in and payroll for the DSRs.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as directed by management.
- Interview and evaluate potential candidates for the Direct Sales staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must own vehicle to use for work. Must possess a valid drivers license, good driving record and auto
Travel requirements and frequency:
- Must have a minimum of five years of sales experience and leadership experience.
- Requires motivational skills, training skills, analytical and organizational skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good working knowledge of personal computers and the MS Office Suite products.
- Preferred knowledge of the cable product as well as some technical knowledge of the cable system.
footprint may occasionally be required.
- Primarily in system location and to the division headquarters. Travel throughout division's
Legal or Financial Responsibilities:
- Requires adherence to Time Warner Cable Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
FCC Unit_TWC: 6067
- Plans, staffs, coaches, evaluates and directs work of employees of a work unit.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00486 - Mentor
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 16 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...