- Demonstrated technical competency with Aspect Workforce Management V 7.x and related technologies
- WFM configuration, implementation and advanced troubleshooting experience including interfaces with applicable systems
- Previous Aspect Real-Time Adherence, BackOffice Integration, Allocate, Empower experience is highly preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and documentation skills including the ability to develop/maintain design specifications and technical handover documents
- Familiarity with WFM concepts such as Employee Scheduling, Labor Forecasting, Entitlements and Accruals, Leave Management, Attendance Management, Custom Reporting
- Integration experience with Kronos, PeopleSoft, Lawson, Timera, Datamatics, RedPrairie, Reflexis, etc.
- Experience with unit testing, test plan creation, and test case execution and support.
- 5-7 years of directly-related technical design, configuration, modification, development, and implementation of Aspect Workforce Management is required.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Strong technical skills with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL RDBMS and Web based applications.
- Working knowledge of XML
Feel to reach out at the contact below either through a call or email to discuss about the opportunity relating to your expertise.
Contact/Hiring Prime: Brijendra Rao
Contact Number: +91 80 6694 3940 (India)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brijendraraomj
Sasken Career page: https://ngage.sasken.com/apply/Openings_US.aspx
Sasken Facebook page: http://workfor.us/sasken
Sasken Website: http://www.sasken.com/innovation/
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited
Position can be held as full time or contracting based on candidate preference.
Duration: 6-12 months
Travel: Yes (upto 25%)
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited - 8 months ago