Assemble, calibrate and package Dillon products. Accurately maintain stock inventory levels, stock locations. Exercise safety and good housekeeping practices. Work on your feet for 8-10 hours a day.
Hours are 7am - 3pm or 8am - 4pm with overtime when needed.
- Pull and stock parts
- Cycle counting
- Assemble per print and sales order requirements
- Calibrate all units to their specifications
- Inspect and package for shipment
- Receive to stock
- Knowledge and accurate use of the calibration database
- Plan daily work and create work orders
- Meet the objectives outlined of the safety policy
- All necessary computer activities, as required
Ability to read dispatch report for work orders and sales orders. Good mechanical aptitude. Ability to read and understand blue prints. Need to be flexible, a self-starter, a problem solver, work with minimal supervision and must be able to work in a team environment. Some soldering may be required.
ITW - 17 months ago