Touch up/Rework Assembler
NATURE OF WORK:
1) Must apply acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
2) Works on assignments that are semiroutine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices.
3) Normally follows established procedures on routine work; requires instructions only on new assignments.
4) Must display the ability to read, understand and follow manufacturing process instructions (MPIs)
5) Must have a minimum of 2 yrs. experience in a high volume PCBA manufacturing environment.
1) Must be available for OT and weekend work as required in addition to minimum 40 hr./wk.
2) Must be able to read and understand english.
3) Must have the ability to assemble products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams. Must be able to operate hand tools, power tools, or production equipment.
4) Must be able to hand solder under miscroscope and use soldering iron.
5) Must be able to hand soleder critical parts like 0201 components.
***This is a temp to Reg position***
- 2 years ago - save job