Performs routine assembly activities under close supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Tests and verifies product performance according to customer specifications.
- Inspects prototype products and troubleshoots defects.
- Inspects and verifies components and raw materials against shop tickets.
- Makes modifications as necessary to accommodate customer unique requests/special instructions.
- Performs routine machine maintenance and makes adjustments to machinery as necessary.
- Loads parts and raw materials into machines. Prepares labels for completed subassemblies using ink stamping machines.
- Records part numbers sizes quantities and other customer specifications on shop ticket. Maintains documentation of completed work and related operating details.
- Uses computerized system to close order and generate packing slip for quality department file.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic mathematical concepts.
- Reading writing and understanding written instructions.
- Communicating effectively verbally.
One year related experience.
Education and Certification(s):
High School diploma or equivalent.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 800-882-8638 option 4, then option 3.
Avnet - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
If you need an electronic component, Avnet probably has it. The company is the world's top distributor of electronic components...