We are seeking an experienced and team oriented Assembler for our high-tech cardiovascular medical device products. Duties in this role will include detailed assembly, operation of various equipment and machinery, 100% inspection, and packaging. This position includes a 4 day work week, Monday – Thursday, 10 hours each day for 1st shift.
Impact this role will have within the AF division:
- Proficient assembly and packaging of medical devices by following company procedures and all processes within the primary work area, while meeting or exceeding quality and production standards.
- Use of magnification and other equipment required to perform assigned job(s).
- Understands and accurately completes necessary paperwork.
- Performs general housecleaning activities.
- Other duties as assigned, such as training support as defined by area Group Leader.
- Must be able and willing to work overtime.
- Must have demonstrated ability to read, understand written procedures and follow directions.
- Clear verbal communication skills.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
- Organized, on-time and detailed.
- Energized and team player attitude.
|E-mail this position
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 6+ months of medical device or high-tech industry assembly experience.
- Experience with using a microscope.
Submit Resume or C.V.
St. Jude Medical - 18 months ago
St. Jude Medical Center gets sickly Southern Californians on their feet again. The faith-based, not-for-profit acute care facility, with...