As part of the application process, and in order to be considered for this employment position, you must take and receive a passing score on a Work Keys test administered by Work One. You can make arrangements to take the Work Keys test by contacting Work One at 450 Landmark Avenue, Bloomington, Indiana - Ph 812-331-6000 - ask for Cathy x 224 or Brenda x227.
Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
General Job Description
The Assembler position assembles medical devices according to written specifications and manufacturing instructions.
Job Functions/Duties (may include other duties as assigned)
- Work with written specifications and manufacturing instructions to assemble a variety of medical devices.
- Evaluate product assembly to company quality standards.
- Complete quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates.
- Work closely with other employees as a team.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good eyesight, hand dexterity and attention to detail.
- Able to sit for extended periods during the shift.
- Handle tools, e.g. razor blades, hole punch, and table top grinder.
- Teamwork bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
Cook is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...