The asssembly team member in the Danville facility is responsible for taking raw materials to completed frames ready for upholstery using standardized processes, stapling/gluing techniques and final product finishing talents.
Assembly candidates will work at a standing work station on concrete and use staple guns, glue, screws, bolts and webbing to complete a wooden frame that is used during the upholstery process.
This position begins as a flexible workforce position with full time hours (40-50), with eligibility for 401k enrollment as well as all employee activities.
Flexible workforce members do not qualify for paid holidays, vacation time or insurance benefits until regular full time employment status is reached.
External candidates should be able to:
Candidates will complete a training program based upon their ability to accomplish pre-determined goals.
- Read and comprehend required documents
- Lift parts and manuever in-process furniture 40+ lbs
- Stand/Walk on hard surfaces (concrete floors) for 8+ hrs
- Understand and practice assembly processes
- Have an eye for Quality and finishing touches
- Able to become proficent in the use of air driven tools including staple guns, screwdrivers, etc.
- Support and engage in our programs including Stamp in Quality, Behavior Based Safety and 5S.
- Ability to adapt and manage change
- Be team oriented
If your want to expand your knowledge base in an effort to stretch and grow your career, this would be the perfect opportunity to expand your flexibility by becoming part of the Danville assembly team.
National Office Furniture - 15 months ago
No odd coupling: Furniture and electronic manufacturing services bring out the best in Kimball International. The company's Electronic...