This position begins as a flexible workforce position with full time hours (40-50), and eligibility for 401k enrollment as well as all employee activities. Flexible workforce members do not qualify for paid vacation / holidays or insurance benefits until regular full time employment status is reached.
The Assembly Worker is responsible for assembling seating products
- Read and comprehend required documents
- Lift parts and maneuver in-process seating products 50+ lbs
- Stand/Walk on hard surfaces (concrete floors) for 8+ hours
- Understand and practice assembly processes
- Ability to become proficient in use of air tools including staple guns, screwdrivers, etc.
- Capable of setting up forms/fixtures to specifications
- Have an eye for Quality and finishing touches
- Document work records
- Ability to use required gauges and measuring devices
- Ability to use load moving devices
- Perform proper preventive maintenance (tools/equipment)
- Support and engage in our programs including Stamp in Quality, Behavior Based Safety and 6S
- Ability to adapt and manage change
- Be team oriented
- 22 months ago - save job
No odd coupling: Furniture and electronic manufacturing services bring out the best in Kimball International. The company's Electronic...