Assembler II- Line Leader CCV/MFT- Sparks
Belimo is a growth oriented global company committed to its products and the people who drive its success. Belimo is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of damper actuators and control valve assemblies used in commercial HVAC systems.
Belimo is seeking an Assembler II, Line Leader to support the Assembly Department to insure efficiencies of all required processes.
· Responsible for leading the assembly team with direction from the Group Leader
· Supports productions positions with work assignments as needed
· Responsible for accurately picking necessary parts for production orders.
· Assemble, check and package sub-components and finished products according to instruction, production order, work and inspection instructions as well as drawings in a quality and schedule-minded fashion.
· Execute special tasks within assembly process.
- Coordinate work assignments
- Basic software skills (label printing, SAP transactions, testing software)
- Group Leader Backup
- Coordinate rework processes
- Handle the more complex assemblies
· Provide training for other assemblers
· Mount items necessary for fulfilling the assembly orders of sub-components and finished products.
· Maintain order at the workplace, in the storage locations, and in rooms of general use.
· Temporary assignments as floater in different assembly teams.
· Cooperation within assembly team.
· High-school education and specialized knowledge or certifications
· Average manual dexterity (Hand to eye coordination)
· Mechanical ability necessary.
· Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
· Operate manufacturing equipment and simple electronic test equipment.
· Deal with time constraints and deadlines; skills with manipulating multiple priorities; self-actuated; sense of urgency.
Belimo Americas - 23 months ago