Production - Assembler I, 2nd Shift
Belimo is a growth oriented global company committed to its products and the people who drive its success. Belimo is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of damper actuators and control valve assemblies used in commercial HVAC systems.
Belimo is seeking an Assembler I to support the Production Made-to-Stock Assembly Department to insure efficiencies of all required processes.
· Responsible for accurately picking necessary parts for production orders.
· Assemble, check and package sub-components and finished products according to instruction, production order, work and inspection instructions as well as drawings in a quality and schedule-minded fashion.
· Execute special tasks within the assembly process.
· Mount items necessary for fulfilling the assembly orders of sub-components and finished products.
· Maintain order at the workplace, in the storage locations, and in rooms of general use.
· Temporary assignments as floater in different assembly teams.
· Cooperation within assembly team.
· Perform computer and administrative work such as order printing, label creation, order confirmation and tracking.
· Coordinate transport arrangements with Shipping.
· Priorities and arrange Production Papers and Pick List based on commitment level to customers.
· Forward thinking with good time management skills
· Prior assembly and/or Manufacturing experience desirable
· Average manual dexterity (Hand to eye coordination)
· Mechanical ability necessary.
· Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
· Operate manufacturing equipment and simple electronic test equipment.
We offer competitive salary & an excellent benefits package including performance bonus & an outstanding 401K Plan. We will reply to qualified candidates only. Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.