HME is currently looking for an Assembly Tester in our test department for our 2nd Shift, 3:00pm-11:30pm. Must be available to train during the day for the first 3-6 weeks, then move to second shift.Candidate will perform electrical testing of board assemblies using bench test equipment or Automated Test Equipment (ATE). Will conduct routine electrical tests and sort failed assemblies from passed assemblies.
We offer an outstanding work environment along with competitive salary & benefits in an exciting industry. HME provides an excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match and three weeks vacation the first year!
- Ability to perform moderately complex assembly and test operations
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing drawings and test procedures
- Experience with common hand tools and basic test equipment
- Good communication skills
- Must have basic electrical knowledge and score satisfactorily on an electrical knowledge assessment
- High School Diploma, and 1-2 years in a similar position (We may consider technical training/electrical knowledge in lieu of hands-on experience).
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
HME - 18 months ago
HM Electronics, Inc. (HME) is a diverse group of companies providing solutions that enhance productivity and customer service in markets...