QSI Inc. /NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media, and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at www.nextgen.com
The Assessment Coordinator will be responsible for performing Client Assessments at strategic milestones of a Customer's status with NextGen Healthcare.
- Schedule and conduct customer assessments at strategic milestones
- Interact with senior and executive level management to resolve negative feedback
- Maintain client assessment (ACCESS db) database
- Ensure follow-up has been completed and documented on issues raised
- Meet/exceed goals set by Manager
- Independently evaluate customer accounts to determine their eligibility for a customer assessment
- Authorized to review and access customer files to ensure accurate and current information. Update the assessment database as appropriate
- Schedule and perform assessments with the appropriate customer resource
- Adjust flow of the assessment to adapt to the assessment situation.
- Provide recommendations/consultation to customers based on statements or issues that arise during assessment
- Accurately document all information provided during a customer assessment. This data is used by Management to determine customer satisfaction and other factors critical to company's operation.
- Utilizes independent judgment to determine the need to escalation issues to management
- Maintain customer assessment database
- Independently maintain personal calendar and schedule
Required Education (including certifications):
- Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience mandatory.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Access
- Familiarity with healthcare terminology.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Healthcare industry especially acute care services and physician office workflow
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and orientation towards results.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibits a positive, open, and friendly attitude to internal and external customer base
QSI Inc. /NextGen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Because QSI, Inc./NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
NextGen Healthcare - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
The next available appointment with your doctor might not be until next July, but NextGen Healthcare Information Systems will help with the...