The Assessment and Evaluation Coordinator is responsible for promoting the mission of Goodwill/Easter Seals Minnesota (G/ESM). This includes serving as an advocate for participants in G/ESM programs, conducting assessment, testing, data analaysis, and referral to the entire array of Mission Services options. Responsibilities also include reporting and recording in a manner that will meet and/or exceed all standards established by CARF, The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission, HIPAA, the State of Minnesota and Goodwill/Easter Seals. The Assessment and Evaluation Coordinator will function within internal and external teams to deliver seamless services to the participant and to ensure that positive relationships are maintained resulting in the optimum employment outcome for participants.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or in a related field and two years of relevant experience working with adults in an academic or human service setting.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals with varying backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak effectively in interpersonal situation and before groups of employees
- Proven testing and assessment administration
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Strong creative orientation, writing ability and visual graphics ability.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to develop education and training curriculum
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Active involvement with professional organizations
- Relevant Education and Training Certifications or Specializations
- Knowledge of Employment and Training services/resources
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -