Marsh is the world's largest risk and insurance services firm, delivering superior risk management and insurance broking solutions. We have 56,000 staff globally and deliver services across every capital city in Australia. We believe our strength is our people; their commitment, knowledge and solutions – worldwide!
Come and work for Marsh and enjoy the benefits of a world leader:
• Become part of a global leader that has one of the strongest reputations in its industry - ‘Broker of the Year’ four years running;
• Enjoy the benefits of our highly regarded ‘wellness package’ including a health plan, active social club, staff discounts, salary continuance and more;
• Have access to Marsh University and the best in industry training opportunities including study benefits and support.
We are currently looking for an
Assistant Account Executive
to join our
Private Client Services
team within our Consumer practice. In this position you will assist in the servicing of personal insurance programs for clients.
Your motivated nature and attention to detail, along with your previous experience in personal lines, will see you rewarded with long term career opportunities.
• Providing overall administrative support.
• Acquiring an awareness of the client's insurance needs, through liaising with senior team members.
• Maintenance of neat policy files in compliance with set standards.
• Completing research on current and future potential clients, relating to prospect and sales activity data for revenue reporting.
• Timely and accurate production/processing of:
- Invoices and related policy documentation;
- Quotation and placing slips;
- Premium and adjustment calculations;
- Prepare renewal reports, insurance manuals and endorsements;
- Information and documentation for pre-renewal and broking meetings;
- Certificates of currency;
- Letters, reports and file notes.
• Maintaining a basic technical understanding of all personal insurance products and services which Marsh Private Client Services offers to its clients.
• Complying with the Company's Errors and Omissions avoidance policy.
• Developing a basic understanding of relevant insurance, reinsurance and legislation policies.
• Maintaining the computer database.
• General Filing including making up new files.
• Following up with internal and external stakeholders regarding documentation and action items.
• Catering to clients needs and expectations whilst providing a high level of client/customer service.
You will need to have a professional phone manner, a confidential nature and a team orientation. Your ability to meet deadlines and deal with high pressure situations will ensure your success in this role.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...