Provide Marketing and Client Services to an assigned book of accounts at the direction of the Account Executive, Vice President, Senior Vice President or Managing Director.
- Maintain and process current policy information through the utilization of Eview, Outlook, Sagitta, and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Verify the accuracy of all surety bonds and endorsements/riders and request corrections from the Surety Company, and then send documents to the Client and Surety Company.
- Handle premium and non‑premium bearing endorsements/riders, contract over or under runs and other surety transactions as assigned. This will include checking for accuracy and invoicing. Transmit to the insured, all changes with appropriate premium billings. Compute premiums, cancellation and contract over or underuns.
- Process bonds as requested. Pre‑check bonds for final review by [Sr.] Account Manager or Account Executive.
- Verify the commission rate on all bonds, endorsements/riders and contract over and under runs prior to billing. Handle any discrepancies with accounting or the Surety Company.
- Assist the Account Executive, Vice President, Sr. Vice President or Managing Director in the regular servicing of an assigned book of accounts.
- Assist in the collection of new and/or renewal information – as directed.
- Prepare applications/indemnity agreements for signature as assigned and as directed. Check for accuracy prior to final review by the Account Executive, Vice President, Sr. Vice President or Managing Director.
- Prepare written proposals to the client at the direction of the Account Executive, Vice President, Sr. Vice President or Managing Director.
- Submit all surety transactions in accordance with Surety Company Best practices and Dept. Policies and Procedures.
- Respond to all client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintain a log of all conversations with client in the agency management system (Sagitta) via paper wise. .
- Assist in follow‑up as directed by Account Manager.
- Establish and maintain client files in accordance with Mesirow Insurance Services' file procedure.
- Prepare and submit any reports as requested by management.
- Provide support for administrative tasks as assigned.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management.
- Adhere to all published Mesirow Financial rules, regulations and procedures.
- Assist Account Representative as needed.
- Work with and help coordinate technical support help if applicable.
- Pursue a program of professional and career development towards an Account Manager position.
- 3 or more years of Surety experience including client service and marketing.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Insurance Agency Management System experience (Sagitta preferred).
- Have or pursue a Professional Designation.
- Illinois Producer License
Mesirow Financial Holdings is an employee-owned company with nearly $380 million in equity investments and a global reach. Clients,...