Kemper Home Service Companies, a Division of Kemper Corporation, has an exciting job opportunity in our Lumberton office. We are looking for candidates to fill a part-time Assistant Administrator position.
- Perform required computer transactions, reports, and process payments.
- Complete assignments given by the District Manager, Field clerical Supervisor, and Sr. Administrator.
- Balance and prepare bank deposits.
- Receive, verify and process agent deposits.
- Upload and download handheld computers.
- Communicate via written correspondence and/or telephone.
- Successfully resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain standard filing system for the district office.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years general work experience.
- Good organizational, time management and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge is preferred.
- Must be proficient with 10 key calculator
In exchange, our company offers a competitive compensation/benefit package including 401K and pension plan.
**PLEASE SUBMIT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION**
Kemper Corporation - 14 months ago