At Addus HealthCare, we recognize that, as an exceptional home care company with dynamic growth, we need leaders with the talent, energy and drive that will ensure our success in all of the markets we serve.
We have an exciting position available as the Assistant Agency Director of our Home & Community Services branch in Philadelphia/Central, Pa . Reporting to the Agency Director, you will:
- Assist with day-to-day oversight of branch operations.
- Provide direction and supervision to office staff.
- Ensure the branch is operating in compliance with all contracts and regulatory requirements and within Addus standards.
- Maintain an education schedule for the staff and monitor care standards to ensure quality care.
- Supervise client care and assess new potential clients for care.
- Assist the Agency Director with response to regulatory audits.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Agency or Regional Director.
- Bachelors Degree preferred; Associate Degree candidates will be considered with additional experience.
- Minimum of five years experience in health care or social services.
- Three years of supervisory/management experience.
- Strong communication, teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- Tuition assistance
- 401k with company contribution
- Much more!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Addus HealthCare, Inc. - 17 months ago
Addus HomeCare is there for those who need in-home personal and medical care services. Doing business through subsidiary Addus HealthCare,...