The Assistant Manager is our entry level management role. You’ll be working directly under the supervision of the Branch Manager to learn the consumer finance industry the RMC way, and to prepare to be a Branch Manager. Assistants work closely with our customers in the day-to-day management of the total lending process; applications, processing and outside collections.
The Assistant Manager is a growing and learning position for your next step on the RMC Career Ladder, heading up your own branch as the Manager and then to multi-unit Supervisor.
- Growing the branch business by selling loans and complimentary loan products both in outside sales and at the counter
- Telephone Past Due Accounts
- Adjust past-due payment for slow customers
- Make outside calls and report activities on each account to Manager
- Bring customers to the office or get them on the phone with the Manager
- Make written descriptions and appraising the value of security and other collateral.
- Assume office Management duties as needed., and slow file percentage targets
- Help branch meet delinquency reduction targets, loan volume growth targets
- Previous experience in the Consumer Finance industry is helpful, but not required
- The position requires frequent interaction with our customers
- Positive customer relations skills are a must. Previous front-line customer service experience is greatly preferred
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and dependable transportation
- Some Saturday and evening work
- Intermediate internet and computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pre-employment Drug Screening, Background and Credit checks required
- …and for all our employees, an outgoing, positive attitude with a willingness to work hard to learn the business and advance!
Hardworking, positive and committed employees are the strength of Regional. While others may be cutting back, Regional Management Corp continues to chart a leadership position in the consumer finance business. Our continued growth means career development opportunities for you!
RMC offers a competitive salary with a full benefit package, training and advancement opportunities including;
- Choice of comprehensive health care plans and dental
- Bonus & Other incentive pay programs for Assistant Managers
- Auto Allowance is paid for field calling
- 401(k)Plan with liberal company matching
- Paid Vacations & Personal Days
- Closed & Paid on major holidays
- Family Friendly Schedules