Marsh is the world's largest risk and insurance services firm, delivering superior risk management and insurance broking solutions. We have 56,000 staff globally and deliver services across every capital city in Australia. We believe our strength is our people; their commitment, knowledge and solutions – worldwide!
Come and work for Marsh and enjoy the benefits of a world leader:
• Become part of a global leader that has one of the strongest reputations in its industry - ‘Broker of the Year’ four years running;
• Enjoy the benefits of our highly regarded ‘wellness package’ including a health plan, active social club, staff discounts, salary continuance and more;
• Have access to Marsh University and the best in industry training opportunities including study benefits and support.
Come and join our Claims team where you will be responsible for providing assistance to the claims team and brokers in all aspects of claims management including administration, client service and technical support through efficient and accurate processing of claims requests.
• Data entry of incident reports and processing of other claims related information;
• Preparing and sending routine correspondence and other documents using Company templates;
• Maintaining files and the filing system, including creation of new files, timely and accurate filing of documents, archiving and retrieving files and recording file movements;
• Accounts administration, including reconciliation and allocation of settlements funds;
• Liaising with clients, insurers, claimants and external providers;
• Reading and routing incoming mail and faxes;
• Making copies of correspondence or other printed materials;
• Providing ad-hoc administration and clerical support to team members as required.
This position will suit an applicant that has experience within an administration role, with an understanding of motor, home and/or commercial claims highly regarded. It is expected that you will have outstanding organisational skills, initiative and strong attention to detail. Excellent communication skills, motivation and a strong commitment to team culture will ensure you every success in this role.
Contact us directly to find out how Marsh creates successful teams, industry best standards and a world renowned reputation for excellence. Apply NOW using the link provided below.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...