The University at Albany, a member of the America East Conference, invites applications for full-time (12-month) position as Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach. The Assistant Coach will assist the Head Coach in all phases of a Division I program. This includes, but is not limited to: recruitment and retention of academically and athletically qualified student-athletes; overall program administration; alumni, community and media relations; practice and game preparation and compliance with University, NCAA and America East Conference rules and regulations.
Minimum Qualifications :
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a U.S. Dept. of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization
- Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA rules
- Strong organizational, oral, written communication and computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
- A demonstrated ability to recruit and work with culturally diverse groups of people
- Master's degree
- Previous successful Division I collegiate coaching and/or playing experience
- Knowledge of game statistical program and video breakdown experience a plus
Professional Rank and Salary Range: Assistant Coach, SL-2
Start Date: July 1, 2013
The closing date for review of applications is May 11, 2013.
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, or Clery Act, mandates that all Title IV institutions, without exception, prepare, publish and distribute an Annual Security Report. This report consists of two basic parts: disclosure of the University's crime statistics for the past three years; and disclosures regarding the University's current campus security policies.
University at Albany - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard