ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANAGER - FLOATING - Various Orange County Area Properties
USA MULTIFAMILY MANAGEMENT, INC. is engaged in the management of residential multifamily communities. We develop, build, own and manage our properties. Our properties are located throughout California and Nevada and range in size from 52 units to 397 units. We specialize in Tax Credit; Section 42 properties (LIHTC – Low Income Housing Tax Credit). USA Multifamily Management is a subsidiary of USA Properties Fund, Inc., a full-service, fully diversified, privately owned real estate investment and development organization.
We are seeking a FLOATING Assistant Community Manager to assist at various properties in Orange County, and the cities of Riverside, Corona, La Verne and West Covina. The home office will be in Brea, but travel to additional locations is frequent on an as needed basis. The Assistant Community Manager will report to the Senior Regional Manager. This is a non-exempt position with a Monday through Friday work schedule; must accomodate the need to work occasional overtime and weekends. No housing or mileage reimbursement is available.
We offer a competitive salary of $16.00 an hour and a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, PAID time off and a 401(k) plan with a generous employer matching contribution. Additionally, we offer flexible spending accounts, credit union membership, $ employee referral program, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, unpaid time off and PAID holidays. USA Multifamily Management offers a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
· Will work with the Community Manager to effectively manage the property and accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Property Manager and the property owner
· In addition, the Assistant Community Manager will assist the Community Manager in maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports including accurate reporting of rents and deposits received
· In the Community Manager’s absence, the Assistant Community Manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives
· A minimum of six (6) months of on-site property management experience at a Tax Credit; Section 42 property (LIHTC - Low Income Housing Tax Credit)
· Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
· Strong skills in customer service and sales
· Experience in YARDI Voyager is a plus
· Must have a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside
· High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required
Attach resume to online application
USA Multifamily Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
USA Properties Fund - 5 months ago