Assist Control Buyer or Senior Control Buyer with the day-to-day activities of tracking purchase orders from point of origin to Distribution Center, forecasting sales, monitoring purchase orders, inventory levels, transfers and preparation of documents to maximize appropriate in-stock levels at each drop of a catalog mailing and throughout sales period.
DIRECT SHIP RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor purchase order status: track production, shipping and receiving status of shipments.
- Run and print Vendor Buy Plans and Alert reports.
- Ensure accuracy of purchase order delivery dates and pro.per customer notification.
- Prepare the inventory transfer for Retail and Outlet divisions.
- Resolution of all customer service and inventory issues.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Review backorder reports and allocate inventory to fill backorders in suspense.
- Review and maintain backorder notifications to maximize customer service.
- Enter orders and communicate information to Sourcing/Vendors.
- Enter SKU data into IF/SO.
- Review catalog proofs for presentation, pagination and layout
- Prepare and ensure vendor contracts are updated.
- Manage billing and releasing process of customer orders
- System SKU maintenance.
- Daily management of aging report
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- 1-3 year previous retail work experience.
Epicureans are at home at Williams-Sonoma, a leading multi-channel retailer of high-end goods for well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, and...