P.S. from Aéropostale™ brand offers trend-right merchandise at compelling values for girls and boys ages four to twelve. The P.S. from Aéropostale store provides an experience that is cool for kids and enjoyable for parents. The Company currently operates 97 P.S from Aéropostale stores in 22 states. P.S. from Aéropostale products can only be purchased in its stores or online through its e-commerce website ps4u.com .
Assistant CAD Designer - Accessories Print & Graphics
The Assistant Designer provides operational support to the Design team in the creation and execution of a line. He/she researches relevant trends, maintains the organization of the design office, communicates with the cross functional team (Merchandising, Production, Graphics), and assists the team in preparation for all milestone meetings.
- Research and identify trends that are relevant to the P.S. customer
- Shop the market on a regular basis for ideas and inspiration
- Maintain awareness of current selling information as well as market trends and conditions
- Develop strong working relationships with cross functional team members (Merchandising, Production and Graphics) through communication and problem solving.
- Create sketches of styles in development
- Execute technical packages that are organized and accurate
- Maintain seasonal collection boards and walls
- Create and update seasonal assortment sheet.
- Understand the basics of the production process as it relates to the classification.
- Maintain awareness of corporate calendar and help supervisor manage deadlines.
- Attend and participate in fit sessions. Take detailed notes and follow up as needed.
- Adhere to the design team budget and invoice process
- Assist in day to day projects including filing/organizing and copying
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package that includes outstanding bonus potential, a casual work environment, a generous merchandise discount and realistic growth potential. Aéropostale, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, M/F
- Strong sketching skills
- Understanding of the tween market and the P.S. customer
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Photoshop, & Illustrator
Please include work samples or a link to your online portfolio in your application.
Aéropostale, Inc. - 12 months ago
Aéropostale flies high in the world of youth fashion. The retailer operates more than 1,050 mostly mall-based stores under the...