We are looking for an energetic, motivated, self-starter, who loves people.
Chick-fil-A Team Members are to communicate clearly with guests, fellow Team Members and Supervisors. Team Members are responsible for courteously greeting guest, taking guest orders and explaining or suggesting menu items. (not limited to)
- · Selling of featured and non-featured items
- · Suggestive selling
- · Cash handling
- · Cash register use
- · Engaging Customers
- · Smiling
- · Use of a polite and energetic voice
- · Eye contact with guest
- · Cleaning of restaurant and its equipment
- · Preparation of food for customer consumption
- · Follow all Health regulations and Safety requirements
- · Follow all policies and procedures
- ETMDP (training and development of employees)
- · Related experience a must
- · Previous cash register experience a + but not required
- · Must be able to communicate with customers
- · Computer skills, proficient in word, excel, power point.
- 1+ years in retail/restaurant management.
Chick-fil-A is a quick service Restaurant specializing in the Chicken Sandwich.
Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A, Inc., the nations' second-largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain (based on sales), currently more than...