NOW HIRING ASSISTANT DIRECTORS
A career with Huntington Learning Center, rewarding in every way!
Since 1977, Huntington Learning Center has been the leader in the educational services industry! Our success is attributed not only to our highly acclaimed instructional programs, but to the teams of qualified and devoted professionals who commit themselves to helping students achieve success in school each day.
At Huntington, we are eager to continue to build our teams! We seek to hire the best, most talented professionals into the organization! If you are a take-charge college grad, eager to turn your aptitude for operations, administration, education and customer service into an exciting career opportunity, join Huntington Learning Center today!
Benefits of working at Huntington Learning Center include:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid initial and ongoing training.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account
- High growth potential for top performers.
- Fast paced, exciting and very rewarding work environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise part-time teachers
- Monitor center daily educational activity
- Review student programs and ensure academic achievement
- Instruct students
Requirements and qualifications include:
- Must have a 4 year degree to qualify
- Part-time afternoon and evening availabilty, approximately 20-30 hours per week
- Entry level opportunity, 1 – 2 years of management, customer service, sales or education
- Outstanding communication skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure work environment that requires high levels of self motivation!
Interested in applying?
At Huntington, we want only the best of the best! If you meet the above requirements and are a self-motivated individual with a proven record of excellence in your past endeavors, apply today! Send a resume and cover letter, including salary history and requirement to the link provided!