Actively carry out, coordinate and oversee the delivery of care within the Nursing Services Department in order to ensure that nursing services are provided in a manner that is consistent with Company policies, standards of nursing practices and governmental regulations so as to maintain excellent care for all residents' needs. Assist the DNS primarily by overseeing the delivery of nursing care in the department with respect with an emphasis on nursing service areas and programs.
As a Assistant Director of Nursing Services at Golden LivingCenters, you know how special our nursing staff is to us. Thanks to our nurse managers, we are able to provide the best primary care to our patients. Your job is to oversee and enhance the entire department, providing meaningful recommendations for improvement and evaluating quality and ensuring our staff has everything they need to be successful. You'll manage and meticulously monitor the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to patients. Guaranteeing clinical excellence will be at the core of everything you do. Golden LivingCenters will be a brighter place because of your hard work in this highly respected and integral position.
Are you ready to take on this special role and oversee an excellent nursing staff because quality healthcare is that important to you? The right candidate will have experience in nurse management and be inspired to make a difference. Ideal Assistant Director of Nursing Services candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Administration
Sales & Marketing
Training & Development
* Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum two (2) years full-time experience as licensed registered nurse providing direct resident care in a long term healthcare
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must be able to relate professionally and positively to company staff and visitors, project a professional image for the company, and to work cooperatively with other employees at all levels
Ready to deliver personalized, patient-centered care and build meaningful relationships with your patients and families? You'll find the perfect home for your passion and talents at Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation's leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we're dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation's highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we're redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the 'whole patient' every time.
30 Virginia Drive
Golden Living Centers - 12 months ago
Every aspect of every Golden LivingCenter and Community is focused on the patients and residents we serve. That means you have the resources...