Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
Higher One is searching for an Assistant Director, Assessment Programs - Campus Labs, in Buffalo, NY
The Assistant Director, Assessment Programs assists with the development, design, and administration of assessment efforts for Campus Labs member campuses. The Assistant Director, Assessment Programs reports to the Director of Assessment Programs.
- Consult with campuses on assessment planning and coordination of projects.
- Develop and review assessment projects in partnership with higher education professionals at Campus Labs member campuses, as well as national associations.
- Provide education and training on a variety of assessment topics and practices.
- Communicate with campuses topics including:
- Campus Labs assessment tools and resources
- Assessment project quality
- Project administration methods
- Data analysis and reporting
- Assessment best practices
- Other Campus Labs initiatives
- Work to ensure assessment projects are built in a timely fashion and are of high quality.
- May be required to visit campuses and/or attend conferences to represent Campus Labs.
- Assist the Director of Assessment Programs with projects, as assigned.
A minimum of two to five years experience in higher education or student affairs administration, with responsibilities for assessment, is required. In addition, qualified candidates should be able to:
Other Skills and Characteristics
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Multi-task with a high attention to detail.
- Take risks, seek new insights, and keep an open mind.
- Inspire others through pro-active and positive leadership.
- Adopt and manage change with urgency.
- Navigate unforeseen obstacles and change tactics quickly when necessary.
- Communicate with various audiences in higher education, including senior administrators.
- Use personal strengths effectively in a group setting.
- Apply assessment techniques, strategies, and analysis.
- Summarize and present complex analysis of data to varied audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
This position is located in Buffalo, NY and cannot be done remotely from another location.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent in a related field is required.
Higher One - 9 months ago
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...