The Part-Time Assistant Coach assists the Head Coach in organizing, developing and administering an intercollegiate program for Football in compliance with the rules and regulations of the department, the university, the NCAA Division III , the Middle Atlantic Conference, and any other organization or association in which the department may hold membership. The incumbent also participates in the recruitment of qualified student-athletes within university and NCAA Division III guidelines.
1. Baccalaureate degree or equivalent related work experience.
2. Prior experience coaching and/or playing Football preferably on the intercollegiate level.
3. Strong communication skills to enhance effective interaction with students, recruits, administrators, alumni and the community.
4. Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record in accordance with the university’s Motor Vehicle policy. A MVC check will be required at the time of hire and thereafter as deemed appropriate by the university. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the MVC check.
5. Must be willing to travel and be available to work flexible hours including nights and weekends as required.
6. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Application for Employment