Books-A-Million, Inc. is one of the nation's leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at
. The Company presently operates over 250 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia. The Company operates large superstores under the names Books-A-Million, Books & Co., and 2nd & Charles and traditional bookstores operating under the names Bookland and Books-A-Million.
- A love for books
- 21 years of age or older
- Positive background check
- Strong customer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Professional appearance
- Previous management experience preffered
- Recommended Assessment Score
- Completion of New Associate and Management Training Courses within 90 days.
- Provide effective leadership for human and physical resources charged to the store.
- Operate the store in adherence with all store policies and guidelines.
- Monitor the quality of customer service throughout the store.
- Supervise, direct, counsel, and assist all associates.
- Assist in interviewing, selecting and training associates.
- Maximize sales and profits, while minimizing controllable expenses.
- Maintain exceptional community and customer relations.
Please note the
3 digit store number
of the store location(s) in which you are interested in applying.
TN-Hixson-5230-B Highway 153-Store #242
Books-A-Million -- Retail
Yes, 25% of the time
Books-A-Million - 18 months ago
Books-A-Million caters to readers who aren't millionaires. The third-largest US bookseller (behind Amazon and Barnes & Noble)...