TUL - Assistant General Manager - TUL
posted on: Tuesday, January 29 2013
Full Time, Salary / Tulsa, OK
PrimeFlight Aviation Services is seeking a Assistant General Manager for the Tulsa Airport. The salary range for this position is $33,000 - $37,000.
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, Airport Operations
The Assistant General Manager assists the day to day activities of the operation and must be able to assume the duties of the General Manager with little or no notice. The specific duties vary by location, at the direction of the General Manager. They may include having primary responsibility for the following:
• Developing schedules.
• Ensure the integrity of electronic or paper timekeeping.
• Confirming payroll information and resolving payroll disputes.
• Working with One-Stop Career Centers and assisting with staffing and recruitment.
• Handling administrative duties and filing.
• Processing new hire paperwork.
• Counseling, Coaching and Disciplining Employees
• Carrying out other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal, Written and Oral Communication and Multi-Tasking.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 18 years of age
• Have ability to demonstrate daily a fitness for duty without any impairment due to illegal drugs, sleep deprivation, medication, or alcohol
• Reliable transportation
• Eligible to work in the United States
Associate’s degree. High school diploma or equivalent may be substituted with two years relevant experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook, sufficient to write letters, organize schedules, and perform other tasks related to payroll and operations.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
This job may require supervision of accounts, supervisors or work crews at the direction of the General Manager.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. Employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate their noise exposure.
Some work is in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift 70 pounds or more.
• Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
• Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by terminal environment
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); Color Vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); Peripheral Vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
PrimeFlight Aviation - 13 months ago