Assist Graphic Designers in the creation and production of graphic design to Tab inserts, Grand Opening inserts and special projects for print advertisings. The main emphasis of this position will be to follow the designer’s main creative page and create regional versions for various markets.
- Assist designer with the development of appropriate design solutions for maximum impact that support consistent messaging and branding across the company, products and campaigns.
- Execute page design and corrections to the best of their ability, according to direction and within the time frame dictated by the schedule. Possess strong layout skills with an eye for page composition, yet able to take suggestions and direction from others.
- Assist with photography selection and placement of photos to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Responsible for producing accurate and complete hard-copy proofs for visitor proofing sessions.
- Maintain a professional appearance and relationship with all company or department associates.
- Maintain confidentiality as required and other incidental duties as assigned.
- An enthusiastic professional with proven ability and experience in an interactive studio or internal marketing services department
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A strong design and page layout capability.
- Fully qualified in all necessary software required to execute job requirements: In-Design 5.0 or higher, Quark 7 or higher, Microsoft, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Retail experience while not necessary is extremely beneficial
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Dedicated work ethic
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Position requires a associate of arts degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field.
- Proven experience in catalog, magazine, and publication work.
Quad/Graphics is the quintessential American business success story. By doing things differently and better for more than 40 years,...