The Assistant I-Medical assists with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
Education & Experience:
- Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse.
- Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Licenses & Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
- National Medical Assistant (MA) Certification preferred.
A Member of Ascension Health - 8 months ago
CBi designs programs to suit each school's individual needs. In addition to our services offered to colleges and universities, CBi works...