The #1 VA dedicated lender in the country is looking for an experienced Loan Officer Assistant/Production Manager to work with a high producing Loan Officer in Colorado Springs. This is a non-licensed position. Excellent compensation and flex work hours for the right person. This position is responsible for working with the loan officer, coordinating with offsite processing, and managing a pipeline to meet closing deadlines. The pipeline will consist 98% of VA purchase loans.
- Build relationships with third parties and customers; deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Examine loan-to-value ratios, credit reports, and applications to work up loan pre-qualifications.
- Communicate document needs with borrowers and follow-up accordingly to ensure timelines are met.
- Ensure that all loan documentation, including disclosures & loan conditions, is accurately & efficiently completed to meet program/investor guidelines.
- Coordinate with real estate agents, title companies, and other interested parties to get file to closing.
- Communicate with appropriate internal parties in obtaining exceptions when necessary.
- Ownership: Take full responsibility and accountability for completing the required tasks with accuracy and without constant direction.
- Detailed: Review important contracts and details for accuracy and completeness.
- Communication: Cheerful, effective, grammatically correct communication by phone, email, and face-to-face.
- Independent: Able to take a set of instructions and apply them to multiple ambiguous situations, but confident enough to raise concerns when help is needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of VA product guidelines
- Experience with Calyx, & DU/LP required
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Web Based Applications
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Results driven with great administration skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an immediate fill position. Minimum 30 hours per week flex time Monday thru Friday. Prefer more hours as available. Work from a relaxed in-home office environment on the Northeast side of Colorado Springs.
Veterans United is proud to be an EOE/ADA and Military Friendly employer
Veterans United Home Loans is the nation's largest dedicated provider of VA Loans — dedicated to making the American dream of home...